Test Server Update #3 Returns Tonight!
The final countdown to launch is upon us, but Bluehole is still rolling out updates for us to explore! PUBG Test Server Update #3 is deploying again tonight – and we’ll be able to start testing these features at 6pm PST / 9pm EST! Find the full post on the game’s Steam News page right here for all the commentary and explanation!
- Fixed the issue of the boost icon not showing up on the health bar when a player uses a boost item
(Note: please enable the kill cam in Options before you enter a match)
- Fixed some of the crashes related with the kill cam function
- Fixed the client freezing issue right after recording the kill cam
- Fixed the issue of weapon images overlapping in the inventory slot
- Fixed the delay on weapon swapping animation when watching a kill cam
- Improved the red zone bomb sound effects and modified the volume of the explosions
- Changed the font for game HUD, inventory item names, etc.
- Improved the design of the compass
- Improved the back panel colors and transparency for all game HUD elements
- Improved the back panel colors and transparency for kill log icons
- Applied a blur effect to the background of the game result screen
- Changed death icon of kill log into a skull shape icon
These might not be the biggest changes, but it shows that Bluehole is focused on getting the game stable for release! Make sure you’ve got the test client updated for tonight, and prepare for battle!
Curious about how PUBG pros approach the game? Check out their perspectives here!