Test Server Update #2 Includes Vaulting & Climbing!
Here are all the patch notes for PUBG Test Server Update #2 – and we’ll be able to start testing these features at 6pm PST / 9pm EST tonight, 11/13/2017! Read the full post from Bluehole right here for all their commentary and explanation!
- Optimized terrain data to reduce memory usage
- Reduced the lag issue when terrain is loading
- Reduced the lag issue when multiple players are in sight
- Optimized server performance by adjusting network throughput
- Added vaulting & climbing action
- Vehicle driving balance is modified
* We are adjusting driving sounds to be more realistic. Sources of vehicle sounds will be improved.
- Vehicle driving is adjusted to be more realistic
*This is an early stage of balancing. We need your feedback to improve driving.
- Improved the vehicle and passenger animations
- Projectiles fired from firearms are now affected by air drag. This means that projectiles will now lose velocity over time leading to greater bullet drop and longer travel time
- Large scopes (8x, 15x) now have variable zoom that can be adjusted using the Mouse Wheel (by default)
- Red dot, holo and 2x sights can now have their reticle’s brightness adjusted using Mouse Wheel
- Hit areas have been modified
– Neck is now protected by the helmet
– Damage to the chest area is increased
- Base damage is now modified by weapon class
– The actual damage is now taking into account following multipliers
— Base damage stat of the weapon
— Distance traveled by the projectile (damage decreases over distance)
— Hit area damage multiplier
— Weapon class multiplier
- Fixed the excessive aim-punch while leaning in ADS mode
- Removed the blurring effect of the weapon and objects close to camera that appeared in non-ADS mode
- Unified the sizes of all UAZ models, the number of seats decreased to 4
- Improved the backpack capacity UI in the inventory screen
That’s a huge batch of changes for the game! Get your test client updated and prepare for some fun tonight! Wondering what you need to know before jumping in? Here’s our patch note highlights!